The Accounting Specialist will be an integral member of the financial operations of the organization. This successful candidate is responsible to work collaboratively with all functions of the business to ensure that the financial aspects are running smoothly and effectively. The successful candidate will hold strong organizational skills, a proactive approach to tasks, and strong problem solving skills. The ability to multi-task and assist directly with the Chief Financial Officer will be an integral part to the organization success.
We pride ourselves on creating a solid team knowing that each person is key to our success. We want our employees to feel their own success when providing their hard work to the organization, so we focus on communication and open-door policies within Aerodyn.
We also understand work/family balance is important, so we focus our spending on paid medical benefits and competitive pay. This includes paying 90% of our employee’s medical premiums, 75% of their dependents, and employer contributions to your Health Savings Account each month. We want our employees to feel they are valuable, so we feel this is a great way to help support our employees and their families.
Each role creates a unique expertise to the industry by allowing our engineers to be on the front line of research and development to our OEM leaders. We hope you find this exciting and challenging and apply to be a part of the Aerodyn team today!
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- 90% Employer/75% Dependent Paid Health Benefits through Cigna
- Monthly Employer Paid Health Savings Account Contributions ($100/$200)
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Dental/Vision/Accident Insurance Available
- 401k with Company Match up to 4%
- Adheres to Company safety rules/policies
- Prepare and process all weekly accounts payable operations. Follow up and report to CFO Aged Payables status and suggested weekly check run.
- Prepare and process all daily accounts receivables operations such as invoicing in customer portals, follow up on scheduled customer payments, and resolution of any invoicing issue.
- Review daily banking reconciliation to ensure Epicor ERP software is up to date with all financial transactions.
- Prepare and process the borrowing base calculation as required by exterior financial facilities.
- Prepare the financial statements packages and subsequent covenant testing to all exterior financial institute, with assistance and review from the CFO.
- Prepare internal financial reporting for senior management and department leads.
- Lead and gather all information for year end audits, bank field exams, and any additional financial related audits
- Report monthly departmental budgets and corporate budgets. Work with department managers to understand variances on a monthly basis.
- Assist with renewal on all GL insurance, WC insurance, and property, Umbrella, etc.
- Assist CFO with month-end, quarterly and annual closing process.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory reporting (income taxes, sales taxes, retirement plans, etc.)
- Coordinate physical inventory and weekly cycle counts. Investigate all issues and ensure compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Aerodyn management.
- High School Diploma required; Accounting degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial/accounting management position.
- Experience in Manufacturing with an understanding of relevant accounting and financial reporting, cost accounting, cash flow projections, financial modeling and job costing business models.
- Experience with ERP systems to enable quick acclimation to Epicor.
- Must have high levels of computer literacy including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook)
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to present data
- Must have strong time management skills including the ability to self-manage
- Must have high levels of attention to detail, be able to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize work daily.
- Must be self-directed and able to deliver under pressure, meeting management deadlines.
- Must be highly motivated and self-starter and be comfortable operating independently as well as within a team environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to act professionally and with integrity.
Aerodyn is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aerodyn are always looking for skilled and enthusiastic individuals who want to challenge themselves in an exciting and evolving company. We offer extensive training and exposure to leading technologies across multiple sites, you will have the opportunity to grow and expand your skill set.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing global organization, send us your CV and cover letter.
"*" indicates required fields