CNC Manufacturing programmer
The CNC Programmer will be an integral member of a dynamic team tasked with managing all customer projects by analyzing and creating CNC programs for the machine floor. Each Candidates will work with engineering and shop personnel to meet quality, budget, and schedule requirements. Candidates will need to have experience in machining of tight tolerances and complex aerospace hardware, with hardened materials such as Titanium, Inconel, etc. This is a non-production manufacturing shop, so programs will be written for very small quantities of parts before moving on to the next project.
We pride ourselves on creating a solid team knowing that each person is key to our success. We want our employees to feel their own success when providing their hard work to the organization, so we focus on communication and open-door policies within Aerodyn.
We also understand work/family balance is important, so we focus our spending on paid medical benefits and competitive pay. This includes paying 90% of our employee’s medical premiums, 75% of their dependents, and employer contributions to your Health Savings Account each month. We want our employees to feel they are valuable, so we feel this is a great way to help support our employees and their families.
Each role creates a unique expertise to the industry by allowing our engineers to be on the front line of research and development to our OEM leaders. We hope you find this exciting and challenging and apply to be a part of the Aerodyn team today!
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- 90% Employer/75% Dependent Paid Health Benefits through Cigna
- Monthly Employer Paid Health Savings Account Contributions ($100/$200)
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Dental/Vision/Accident Insurance Available
- 401k with Company Match up to 4%
- Adhere to Company safety rules/policies.
- Read blueprints to obtain product specifications and tooling instructions (dimensions/tolerances, fixtures, feed rates, cutting speed, tools required, etc.)
- Write programs for and occasionally operate the CNC machinery i.e., lathe, mill, and grinder in accordance with training and safety procedures for maximum machine efficiency. (Mastercam is the main software used)
- Assist manufacturing estimator with any questions regarding estimates/quotes for new work.
- Purchase and prepare tooling kits for each job released to manufacturing.
- Evaluate lessons learned and budgets with project managers for continual improvement.
- Participate and complete all mandatory overtime including Saturday and Sunday, as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Aerodyn management.
- High School Diploma Required; Engineering Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of programming experience in a R&D manufacturing environment (Non-Production, Set up Required for all Jobs)
- Aerospace industry experience is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with the capabilities/limitations of all conventional/CNC machines and welding equipment
- Knowledge of G & M code programming: Mastercam/NX
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude and demonstrate the ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time throughout the shift
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time throughout the shift
- Must be able to occasionally lift, move, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
Aerodyn is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aerodyn are always looking for skilled and enthusiastic individuals who want to challenge themselves in an exciting and evolving company. We offer extensive training and exposure to leading technologies across multiple sites, you will have the opportunity to grow and expand your skill set.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing global organization, send us your CV and cover letter.
"*" indicates required fields