This position is responsible for the daily administrative tasks of the sales department. This candidate will be successful with a high attention to detail, quick response time, and excellent computer skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to all corporate safety and policies/processes.
- Review all Request for Quotes (RFQ) for accuracy, input, and send to customer on a timely basis.
- Responsible for entering all quotes and orders into ERP system and sending out company notifications of orders.
- Utilize ERP system to assign projects and generate new customers; paying attention to credit holds, billing details, and accuracy of information for internal and external resources.
- Assist the Purchasing and Quoting Departments in any additional material/outside vendor quotes to assist in RFQ’s.
- Report strategic opportunities to management team as required.
- Maintain a daily report for management on all open RFQ’s and Win/Loss data metrics by following up with customers on RFQs.
- Maintain weekly reports for management on all open orders and on time delivery.
- Maintain various reports such as Sales Funnel, Quotes in Process, Production Detail, Hours by Job, etc. utilizing ERP system and Microsoft Excel.
- Manage all customer files and orders and maintain electronic copies in the company network drive for audit related purposes.
- Manage and maintain corporate compliance with customers regarding ITAR, export, and security related compliance within ERP system.
- Maintain company’s various social media accounts (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Manage broadcast communications to targeted customers via email or other chosen format.
- Participate and complete all required and mandatory hours to meet customer and internal workload requirements, including Saturday and Sunday, as scheduled
- Perform other duties as assigned by Aerodyn management.
- High School Diploma Required
- 3-5 Years of Industry Related or Office Work Experience
- Must be self-directed and able to deliver under pressure, meeting customer and management deadlines
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter comfortable operating independently and with a team
- Must have strong PC skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Must be customer service oriented and have ability to understand and react to customer requirements.
- Ability to comply to physical requirements (see below)
|Bending / Stooping
|Working Around Machinery
|Reaching Above the Waist
|Pushing / Pulling
|Carrying / Lifting < 25lbs
|Carrying / Lifting < 50lbs
|Carrying / Lifting < 75lbs
|Operate Motor Vehicle
|Fine Finger and Hand Dexterity
Aerodyn is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aerodyn are always looking for skilled and enthusiastic individuals who want to challenge themselves in an exciting and evolving company. We offer extensive training and exposure to leading technologies across multiple sites, you will have the opportunity to grow and expand your skill set.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing global organization, send us your CV and cover letter.
"*" indicates required fields